Terms & Conditions
- The website located at www.airecentre.org (the “Website”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Advice on Individual Rights in Europe Ltd, (also known as The AIRE Centre) (“Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”).
- These terms and conditions, together with the documents referred to in them (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Website.
- The following additional terms, which are incorporated by reference into these Terms, also apply to your use of our Website:
- By accessing or using our Website, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms, and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms. If you do not agree to all the provisions of these Terms, you must not access or use our Website.
2. Corporate information
- The Website is a site operated by the Company. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2824400 and charity number 1090336, with our registered office at Room 505, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square WC1B 5DR.
- We are regulated by the Charity Commission.
3. Changes to these terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time by amending this page. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check this page to take note of any changes we have made. You are responsible at all times for complying with the current version of these Terms.
4. Access to and changes to the website
- Our Website is made available free of charge. We reserve the right at any time in the future to charge for use of our Website.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be available or uninterrupted.
- We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to suspend, discontinue or restrict the availability of the Website (or part thereof) for any reason or no reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any such suspension, discontinuation or restriction. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuation or restriction of the Website or any part thereof.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) from time to time to change the Website for any reason or no reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Website or any part thereof.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- Our Website is directed to people in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Website or any service or product described on our Website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that we are the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in our Website, and in all the content published on it and any selection or arrangement of such content. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved by us (and/or our licensors).
- We hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub licensable and non-transferable right to access and use our Website for your own personal, domestic, non-business purposes.
- You will not:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you breach paragraph 6 of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made.